PlaySquare is bringing Touchable Television to the Touchscreen Generation
PBS KIDS’ Emmy Award Winning WordWorld is now available as interactive, immersive appisodes.
Click here to download the WordWorld Tales App with two free appisodes inside!
Happy Birthday, Dog!
It’s Dog’s birthday and all his friends in WordWorld are planning a surprise party. Help the WordFriends collect all the supplies for Dog’s party!
- Find and make a party H-A-T
- Find the party balloons
- Make a C-A-K-E for the party
- Explore Dog's neighborhood
8 Interactive Scenes Introduces Early Reading Skills: Print Awareness, Letter Recognition, Word Building
A Christmas Present for Dog
Something is wrong with Dog's present from Santa!Discover the giving spirit and help save Dog's Christmas!
- Write letters to Santa
- Help Santa deliver presents
- Decorate a Christmas tree
- Sled down the hill with Sheep
13 Interactive Scenes Introduces Early Reading Skills: Writing Letters, Letter Recognition, Word Building
With your help, Sheep becomes a superhero, saving the day with the letter "S!" But even superheroes need help sometimes - it's up to you to save Sheep!
- Make Sheep a superhero
- Fly Duck with a slingshot
- Pilot a submarine underwater
- Build a S-L-I-D-E to rescue Sheep
8 Interactive Scenes Introduces Early Reading Skills: The letter "S," Print Awareness, Word Building
Sheep, Duck, and Shark find a message in a bottle. Like hearty pirates, follow the clues on the treasure map to rhyme your way across the WordWorld sea!
- Ride on Shark across the sea
- Jump over falling coconuts
- Solve rhyming treasure clues
- Explore the beach
11 Interactive Scenes Introduces Early Reading Skills: Rhyming, Letter Recognition, Word Building
There's an Ant in Every Giant
Ant is tired of being so small, but becoming a giant causes more trouble. Ant learns that just by being his tiny self, he can solve big problems.
- Turn Ant into a Giant
- Dig a tunnel to help Ant save Pig
- Play basketball with the WordFriends
- Help the WordFriends play hide-and-seek
10 Interactive Scenes • Introduces Early Reading Skills: Writing Letters, Letter Recognition, Word Building
Rocket to the Moon
Pig's nephews are stuck on the moon! It's up to you to help Frog blast off into space and return them home to WordWorld!
- Build a lowercase r-o-c-k-e-t
- Find the piggies with a telescope
- Fly Frog's rocket to the moon
- Find 'rocket' letters in outer space
8 Interactive Scenes • Introduces Early Reading Skills: Uppercase and Lowercase Letters, Word Building